About Me

My photo
I love the fact that I can't be labeled. And when I am, whoever thought they could always ends up being wrong. I am unique, and i am seriously just literally one of a kind. All cockyness aside, I am a cool person and laid back. You shall be treated as I am by you.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Spit in my face why don't cha?

Don't you hate it when you go out of your way and use your precious time and resources to help someone out and in the end they are ungrateful about it and complain about your help?
It's one thing to be surrounded by morons who never return favors or acts of kindness. But that's ok because I'm not kind or helpful to others hoping to get something out of it.
However, it's another thing when not only would they probably never do the same for you, but they also throw the help or assistance you've provided back in your face instead of just saying thank you.
Stupid. Selfish. Ungrateful. Careless. Ignorant. Annoying. Bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment